Full-Time Marketing Manager The Museum is looking for a Marketing Manager with strong writing and design experience. Duties include press release writing, website management, social networking, e-newsletters, and supporting the overall marketing initiatives.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support marketing initiatives and team efforts as needed
- Write and pitch press releases
- Coordination of the Museum’s online and social media strategy, including e-news, e-blasts, and e-vites.
- Reports to DOM on media campaigns across all platforms; public relations, publications, advertising (print, web and TV), website, SEO, and grassroots marketing.
- Website content, technology, updates, SEO, and analytics for WildlifeArt.org and WesternVisions.org
- Social Networking on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Yelp, Trip Advisor, and YouTube.
- Event Photography
Salary Non-Exempt, Full-time w/ Benefits. Monday-Friday with some weekend and evening hours required most months.
Deliver cover letter, résumé, and references at the National Museum of Wildlife Art, 2820 Rungius Road; mail résumé to Steve Seamons, National Museum of Wildlife Art, PO Box 6825, Jackson, WY 83002; or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The NMWA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants for positions at the National Museum of Wildlife Art are considered without regard to race, creed, color, country of origin, sex, age, citizenship, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.
We always welcome volunteer applications.
For volunteer opportunities, please contact:
Carrie Schwartz, Assistant Curator of Education & Exhibits
The National Museum of Wildlife Art is accredited by the American Association of Museums. The Museum is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants for positions at the National Museum of Wildlife Art are considered without regard to race, creed, color, country of origin, sex, age, citizenship, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.