The National Museum of Wildlife Art is seeking a Major Gifts Officer. The Major Gifts Officer is responsible for cultivating and procuring exhibition and event sponsorships, and other philanthropic support for special projects and initiatives.
Position Duties and Levels of Responsibilities:
- Design, develop and implement the Museum’s major gift program
- Manage and cultivate relationships with existing major gift prospects, as well as identify
- Secure major gifts at the $5,000 to $100,000 level
- Campaigns include year-end appeal, sponsorships, and restricted gifts
- Utilize moves management software to cultivate donors and prospects
- Manage portfolio of 150 donors and prospects
- Coordinate Old Bill’s Fun Run outreach and campaign. Serve as Museum liaison to CFJH.
- Make direct, face-to-face solicitations, and assist the board and staff with their
- Acknowledge major donors through public and private recognition
- Track and report progress using specific metrics