First Sundays - Wild About the SeasonsDec 5, 2021 | All Day -
The First Sunday of the Month
10 AM – 5 PM
On the first Sunday of every month year-round, Museum admission is FREE for area locals.
On the first Sunday of winter months, the National Museum of Wildlife Art organizes a family-friendly day with special programs and events connected to the exhibitions on view.
Join us for Wild About the Seasons on December 5!
Enjoy the opening of the Jackson Hole High School Student Curated exhibit, The Infectious Culture of Wyoming Wildlife, and free admission for area locals from 10am-5pm.
- 11am-12pm: Local High School Music Performance
- 11am-2pm: Outdoor family fun photo station
- Caitlyn Falco Quartet performance of festive music in Sullivan Hall
- Take-Home Arts & Crafts Kits for the first 60 families
- Free Hot Chocolate & Cookies in the Amphitheater (There will be outdoor heaters!)
Fill The Cupboard
Help us "fill the cupboard" by bringing in food items for our winter food drive with Jackson Cupboard! Items will be accepted all day.
Allowed Food Items:
- Marinara/pasta sauce
- Dried red/kidney beans
- Canned chili
- Canned corn
- Canned peas
- Tea (not bulk, must be tea bags)
- Flour (2 lb. or 5lb. bags)
- Alternative nut/seed butter (i.e. almond)
- Dry cereal, all varieties (Cheerios, Rice Krispies, Frosted Flakes, etc.)
First Sundays is Generously Sponsored by: