This year we will not host a Jewelry Luncheon or Sale for the safety and consideration of our supporters, community, and staff.
We encourage you to virtually visit the artisans who we would have loved to include in this year’s event.
- Barbara Arnett: One-of-a-kind handmade cashmere scarves
- Candy Woolley: Handcrafted fine leather accessories
- Dian Malouf: Designer jewelry made in the USA
- Elizabeth Locke Jewels: Jewelry & Scarves inspired by one-of-a-kind antiquities
- Platella: Contemporary silver jewelry by Hugo Rodriguez
- Something Sublime: Art Jewelry with a touch of the divine
- Valerie Payton Horne: Global jewelry and accessories for body, home, and travel
- Wimberly Tribble: Handmade enamel and gemstone belt buckles, bracelets, cuffs, earrings, necklaces, and handbags