Jewelry & Artisan Luncheon Details
September 9, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
National Museum of Wildlife Art
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Women from across the country will gather together to purchase unique, finely-crafted works by jewelers and artisans, at the Jewelry & Artisan Luncheon, in support of the National Museum of Wildlife Art!
Please hold the date!
Your personal invitation will arrive in early July! Please consider supporting this event and the Museum’s mission to connect people with wildlife through art by becoming a sponsor.
- Reserved table of ten in your name at the lunch.
- Photo sent electronically and mailed.
- Recognition on the welcome signs at the event and on the luncheon program. Acknowledgement in the Museum’s award-winning, Call of the Wild magazine and Western Visions® catalog
- All Pearl benefits, plus
- An additional reserved table of ten in your name at the lunch.
- Two tickets to Western Visions® (Sep 17).
- All Lapis benefits, plus
- An additional reserved table of ten in your name at the lunch (total of four tables)
- Two Benefactor tickets to Western Visions® (Sep 16 & 17).
If you are interested in participating in the sponsorship program or advertising in the catalog, please contact:
Programs and Events