Jewelry & Artisan Luncheon Details
September 7, 11:00 am – 3:00 pm
The Lodge at Jackson Hole Conference Center
Sponsorship Opportunities Available
Nearly 300 women will gather together to purchase unique, finely-crafted works by jewelers and artisans from across the country, at the Jewelry & Artisan Luncheon, in support of the National Museum of Wildlife Art!
Please hold the date!
Your personal invitation will arrive in early July! Please consider supporting this event and the Museum’s mission to connect people with wildlife through art by becoming a sponsor.
- Opportunity to shop first and early for you and your guests (10:00 am – 11:00 am).
- Reserved table of ten in your name at the lunch.
- Step and Repeat photo sent electronically and mailed.
- Recognition on the welcome signs at the event and on the luncheon program. Acknowledgement in the Museum’s award-winning, Call of the Wild, and Western Visions®
- All Pearl benefits, plus
- An additional reserved table of ten in your name at the lunch.
- Two raffle tickets per table sponsor ($100 value per ticket).
- Recognition on the Jewelry & Artisan invitation (Deadline June 15st) as well as at the event.
- All Lapis benefits, plus
- An additional reserved table of ten in your name at the lunch (total of four tables)
- Two Benefactor tickets to Western Visions® (Sep 15 & 16).
If you are interested in participating in the sponsorship program or advertising in the catalog, please contact:
Programs and Events