Western Visions® is the National Museum of Wildlife Art’s largest and longest-running fundraiser and is one of the signature events of the Jackson Hole Fall Arts Festival. Top contemporary wildlife artists – and collectors – from around the world will be congregating at the Museum in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The show features a wide selection of art for sale and the money raised from this fundraiser supports the Museum. The week’s events, offered at the Museum’s award-winning facility across from the National Elk Refuge, draw an international crowd to this critically acclaimed gathering. During Fall Arts Festival (and year-round), the Museum is a hub for art lovers, wildlife and outdoor enthusiasts, and more.
Western Visions 2021 Schedule
Western Visions Art Exhibition
September 10 – October 2, 2021
Western Visions Evening Sale
Thursday, September 16, 2021
Thursday, September 16, 2021
*Please note, there will be no Jewelry Luncheon in 2021.
Interested in becoming a 2022 Western Visions® artist?
The Museum’s Western Visions® Screening Committee will review all proposed artists and issue invitations to participate as space and other conditions warrant.
2021 Western Visions Ticket Options
For 2021, we are offering guests two ways to participate in the Western Visions Sale:
Option 1: Live Event Admission – Join us in person at the National Museum of Wildlife Art from 5:00pm – 8:00pm MST on Thursday, September 16, 2021, for a memorable evening of connecting with fellow art enthusiasts and renowned wildlife artists.
Option 2: Virtual Event Admission – Join us online from home and receive full access to all of the works for sale.
Stay tuned for pricing and registration information on Live Event and Virtual Event tickets!
Sales & Bidding Guidelines for 2021
Western Visions Sales Format
- Each artwork will have a fixed price and will be available for purchase through an “Intent-to-Purchase” drawing format.
- Intent-to-Purchase entries will be accepted, both in-person and online, from 5:00pm – 7:30pm MST on Thursday, September 16, 2021.
- Residual sales will be offered in-person and online through Saturday, October 2, 2021.
- All artwork sales are final and there are no exchanges, refunds, or substitutions.
According to IRS Rules and Regulations, the only tax deduction which may be made related to the purchase of an auction item from a non-profit organization is the amount paid in excess of fair market value. We suggest that you consult your tax professional to determine the tax deduction(s) (if any) for your specific purchase(s).
- ALL ART PURCHASES REQUIRE PAYMENT IN FULL AT TIME OF PURCHASE.
- Payment may be made by check or credit card.
- Buyers choosing to pay by credit card will incur a three percent fee on the total purchase price, inclusive of tax and shipping, if applicable
- A $75 fee will apply if shipping is requested. Some exceptions may apply.
- 6% sales tax will apply on all works picked up at the Museum and for all works shipped within Wyoming.
Shipping and Pickup
The Western Visions® Show & Sale will remain on exhibit through Saturday, October 2, 2021. No artwork will be released prior to Monday, October 4, 2021. After that date, artwork will be available for pick-up. If you have requested your artwork to be shipped, please allow up to five weeks for delivery.