Arts & Culture: Sunrise Wildlife Adventure Tour
- This event has passed.
Arts & Culture: Sunrise Wildlife Adventure Tour (6 hours)
Explore wildlife hotspots in Grand Teton National Park while learning about art’s role in our National Parks with two knowledgeable and experienced guides from EcoTour Adventures and the National Museum of Wildlife Art.
This special Arts & Culture tour will take visitors to the intersection of art and wildlife. In addition to your experienced guide from EcoTour Adventures, you will also have a docent from the National Museum of Wildlife Art. For the first four hours, we’ll hit the back roads of Jackson Hole to escape the crowds and seek out our favorite hotspots for uninterrupted observation of wildlife, including moose, elk, bison, pronghorn antelope, mule deer, wolves, black bears, grizzly bears, bald eagles, and trumpeter swans. Visit Snake River Overlook, where Ansel Adams took his famous photograph of the Tetons, and learn how other artists, like Thomas Moran, contributed to the creation of the National Park System. This unique opportunity is only offered on August 15, you won’t want to miss it!
Following the four-hour adventure in Grand Teton National Park, visitors will enjoy a docent-led tour of the National Museum of Wildlife Art. After seeing wildlife yourself, discover how animals have inspired artists for centuries. You’ll also learn more about the role art can play in conservation. The tour will conclude with lunch at Palate Restaurant, overlooking the National Elk Refuge.
Price: $285* per person
- Experienced and knowledgeable wildlife guide.
- Trained Museum docent to provide unique art perspective.
- Professional quality Swarovski Optik Optics.
- Pickup/Dropoff at a convenient Jackson location.
- A light breakfast (on Sunrise Tours) and a wide variety of locally produced snacks.
- Hot and Cold beverages throughout the tour.
- Modern and comfortable 4×4 safari style rig.
- Guaranteed window seat for everyone.
- Visual aides to help with a hands-on learning approach.
- Admission to the National Museum of Wildlife Art.
- Lunch at Palate Restaurant.
To book please call (307) 690-9533.
*A percentage of each ticket will be donated to WYldlife for Tomorrow to invest in conservation of Wyoming’s wildlife.