First Sundays – Locals’ Free Day at the Museum
- This event has passed.
On the first Sunday of every month year-round, Museum admission is FREE for area locals.
On the first Sunday of winter months, the National Museum of Wildlife Art organizes a family-friendly day with special programs and events connected to the exhibitions on view.
First Sundays is Generously Sponsored by: Bank of Jackson Hole & Lawrence Finch
Making Marks, Niiwoowo3onohei
with Contemporary Northern Arapaho Artist, Robert Martinez
- 11am – 12:30pm Music by Northern Arapaho singer-songwriter Christian Wallowing Bull
- Learn more about Wallowing Bull here
- 12:30 – 2pm Live painting demonstration & discussion on the history of ledger art with Robert Martinez
- Learn more about Martinez here
- Take-home craft bags for first 60 families
- Tanka Stick snacks (FREE)
- FREE admission for area locals all day, 10am-5pm!
Programming is made possible in partnership with the Wind River Foundation.