May 1 – October 31:
Museum Galleries: Open daily, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Museum Shop: Open daily, 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Palate Restaurant: Open Tuesday – Sunday, 11 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
*Closed on Mondays
NOTE: The Museum will be closed on Tuesday, October 26, 2021.
November 1 – April 30:
Museum & Museum Shop: Open Tuesday through Sunday 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
*Closed on Mondays, November 11 & 25, and December 25
Palate Restaurant: Open Tuesday through Saturday, 11:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Restaurant Closed all of November and April
$13 Senior (65 and over)
$8 1st Child ages 5-18
$4 Additional children
Children 4 and under FREE
- Admission free with Museum membership
- Admission free to Museums West & American Association of Museum Members
- Group rate available, call 307-732-5426
- Military discounts available for tickets purchased upon arrival at Museum
Tickets are available for purchase on arrival at the Museum or please click here if you prefer to purchase your tickets online.
*As of August 19, 2021 Teton County is in RED (High Risk) for COVID-19. As a result masks are REQUIRED for all visitors per Teton County Public Health Order*
Food, drink, backpacks, and oversized purses are not permitted in the galleries.
Please leave these items in your vehicle or check them in our complimentary lockers.
The main entrance doors are equip with automatic doors for easy wheelchair access, with an elevator to the right of the mezzanine.
The Museum is a proud partner with EnChroma, Inc. – creators of EnChroma eyewear for color blindness. Color blind glasses are available on a first-come, first-served basis. There are three adult and one child pair of glasses to borrow complimentary. Learn more here.
Gallery Guides & Mobile App
- View our Museum Gallery Guide (PDF)
- View a simple Chinese translation of our Gallery Guide (PDF)
- Get the National Museum of Wildlife Art mobile app